A few questions for the Newlyweds
What were the 3 biggest highlights of your wedding day?
What was the best part about getting married here?
- Saying our vows to one another was a really special moment. Although we had 120 people looking at us, it felt very intimate and special. We made each other laugh and cry - it was perfect.
- Watching my grandpa, who was diagnosed with cancer in 2020, walk down the aisle holding his cane in one hand and my grandma's hand in the other, immediately made me break down in tears. We have such a special relationship and I know that moment meant so much to both of us.
- Of course, we can't forget about the Hora - a highlight for everyone! It was really fun to see non-jewish friends and family getting super into it.
- The best part about getting married at the Ebell Club in Long Beach was being surrounded by all our family and friends, in the most gorgeous place. It felt intimate and romantic and a truly special day after enduring a global pandemic for so long. I wished the night could've gone on forever!
What's the best thing about being married??
Any advice for future couples getting married?
- Take your time wedding planning. I'm grateful I had 1.5 years to plan - it massively eased the stress and allowed me to really relish in our engagement more.
- Be okay with saying no. This is yours and your partners day and you should be able to celebrate and plan your way.
- Get yourself a day of coordinator.
- Finally, don't try to save on a photographer and a videographer - spend your money there! These are pictures and video memories that will last a lifetime.
The best part about being married, is just doing everyday life with my best friend. It's still kind of wild to say "husband" and sometimes I can't even believe it's real. I love planning our travels, adventuring and doing projects together around the house. We've really settled into that "old married couple" vibe quite quickly 🙂
"Kadi and I met in college and I knew the second I got engaged, I need to book her as my wedding photographer. Her eye for capturing all the little moments is incomparable. She was so chill and calm the whole day which helped bring my stress level down. She care deeply about capturing photos with our family and all the little, typically unseen moments throughout the night. to say I'm obsessed with our wedding photos is an understatement. Spend money on your photographer - it's so worth it!"
What the couple said about working with me for their Long Beach Wedding
Share this story